Friday, January 20, 2017

On the Other Hand: Fresh Hair Dye

Momentous events are all around -- every channel, every interaction.  We all have our own points of view.  The strength of some opinions is startling.  From experience, I know the pendulum will continue to swing.  All that really matters are our individual stories.  I have opinions, but I withdraw.

What I see on the screen is a town that still feels like home all these years later.  How did I not understand at the time what an amazing life I was living, riding the bus, struggling to make ends meet, but with riches beyond compare.

Feeling a little younger thinking of those days, I dye my hair to match.  

2 comments:

  1. <3 You know I love that! Miss you, Dear Lady.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Miss you too! You were and are one of my "riches" I'm so grateful!

      Delete